Layer Cakes – The Essential Collection, Recipe Ebook
“A stunning ebook with the exact recipes I needed…”
Delicious cake recipes, inspiring flavours and beautiful design and photography: Layer Cakes – The Essential Collection is a labour of love, borne from a passion for baking cakes of flavour.
Suzanne Brady of Cove Cake Design has become renowned for creating delectable cake flavours, something which has drawn clients to her wedding cakes for years. Having witnessed the demand for the recipes she posts on her award-winning blog, Suzanne has finally published her first ebook, Layer Cakes – The Essential Collection. In this collection Suzanne shares with you her previously unseen essential wedding and celebration cake recipes, developed with passion over years in the cake industry.
With baking tips and techniques, a range of cake and filling recipes, and suggested mix-and-match flavour combinations, the aim of the book is to give you the knowledge and inspiration to recreate delicious layer cakes for celebrations of any size.
Who is this ebook for?
Are you a novice or professional baker looking for tried and tested layer cake recipes for celebration or wedding cakes?
Do you want to be inspired by innovative and delicious flavour combinations, while gaining the recipes and confidence to create your own flavour pairings?
Are you looking for tips and techniques to improve your layer cake making and decorating skills?
Then Layer Cakes – The Essential Collection is for you! With beautiful photography, and professional design and editing, this recipe collection is sure to be a reference for years to come. It would also make a wonderful gift for the cake maker in your life!
What does the ebook contain?
In this 84-page ebook you will find the following:
- Suzanne’s essential baking ingredients, tools and equipment
- Comprehensive layer cake baking tips, including preparing tins and ingredients and adapting recipes for different tin sizes, as well as storage of cakes and cake transport
- A step-by-step photographic guide to filling and icing a layer cake with buttercream icing
- Tips and ideas for decorating using edible decorations such as edible flowers and fruits
- Recipes for cake fillings including jams, curds, caramels and praline
- Recipes for basic and Swiss meringue buttercream icing
- Nine “Base” cake recipes – Vanilla, Lemon, Champagne, Light Chocolate, Rich Chocolate, White Chocolate, Coffee, Almond and Coconut – with unique flavour pairings such as Vanilla Raspberry Pink Peppercorn.
- A total of 27 flavour combinations using the recipes in the book to create cakes such as, Champagne Elderflower Rhubarb, Chocolate Pear Salted Caramel, White Chocolate Lime Macadamia, Coconut Passionfruit Black Sesame and more.
In addition, when you purchase the ebook you will be entitled to access to the exclusive Facebook group, Cove Cake Design Baking Club, where you can share your experiences with Cove Cake Design recipes and get tips and feedback from Suzanne and other members.
How do I purchase the ebook?
Simply add the book to your cart below and proceed through checkout. The ebook can be downloaded in epub and pdf format via the links at checkout and in your confirmation email.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND SAVE THE EBOOK FILES AT CHECKOUT OR FROM YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL (CHECK SPAM FOLDER). A 2-DOWNLOAD LIMIT PER FILE APPLIES AND DOWNLOAD EXPIRES WITHIN 5 DAYS. WE CANNOT OFFER ADDITIONAL DOWNLOADS SHOULD THESE LIMITS BE REACHED.
I hope you enjoy the book and don’t forget to tag Cove Cake Design in your bakes!
- Adam and Grace PhotoReal Wedding – Lauren and GrahamOctober 8, 2021 - 1:50 pm
One of the highlights of working on weddings is receiving images from clients from their wedding day. After months of communication working on the details of their wedding cake, it is delightful to see the cake in the context of the overall style of what is without doubt a joyous life event.