Vegan Layer Cakes Recipe Ebook
A collection of tried-and-tested vegan layer cake recipes created by Suzanne Brady of Cove Cake Design. Including a guide to vegan baking, tips, recipes and flavour inspiration, Vegan Layer Cakes, will give you the knowledge and confidence to bake delicious vegan layer cakes to be enjoyed by everyone. Professionally designed and beautifully photographed, this book will be an essential reference for cake makers of all levels.
Who is this ebook for?
Are you a novice or professional baker looking for tried-and-tested vegan layer cake recipes for yourself or your clients?
Have you struggled making vegan cakes that have suitable texture and taste delicious?
Do you need specific vegan cake recipes, as well as the knowledge, inspiration and confidence to create your own vegan cake flavours?
Then Vegan Layer Cakes is for you! With carefully curated and delicious recipes, baking tips and knowledge, this beautifully photographed and professionally designed vegan cake recipe collection will be a reference for years to come.
What does the recipe ebook contain?
In this 64-page ebook you will find the following:
- An introduction to the science of vegan cake baking, the role of different ingredients in cakes and options for vegan replacements.
- Vegan cake baking tips and answers to potential frequently asked questions.
- Recipes for a variety of vegan cake fillings including jams, curds, caramel, chocolate ganache and praline.
- Recipes for vegan buttercream and vegan Swiss meringue buttercream icing.
- Nine delicious vegan layer cake recipes – Vanilla Bean Blackberry, Orange Cardamom Poppyseed, Champagne Elderflower Strawberry, Coffee Chocolate Pecan, Coconut Lime Macadamia, Pistachio Lemon, Earl Grey Chocolate Orange Caramel, Caramel and Chocolate Orange Hazelnut Rosemary.
- Flavour inspiration using the recipes in the book to create different flavour combinations such as Pistachio Orange Rose, Coffee Chocolate Walnut, and Caramel Pecan. You won’t ever need another vegan layer cake recipe!
How do I purchase the ebook?
Simply add the book to your cart below and proceed through checkout. The ebook can be downloaded in epub and pdf format via the links at checkout and in your confirmation email.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND SAVE THE EBOOK FILES AT CHECKOUT OR FROM YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL (CHECK SPAM FOLDER). A 2-DOWNLOAD LIMIT PER FILE APPLIES AND DOWNLOAD EXPIRES WITHIN 5 DAYS. WE CANNOT OFFER ADDITIONAL DOWNLOADS SHOULD THESE LIMITS BE REACHED.
I hope you enjoy the book and don’t forget to tag Cove Cake Design in your bakes!
- Should I Bake My Own Wedding Cake?March 24, 2023 - 11:13 am
‘Should I bake the wedding cake?’ is a question that is sometimes asked by some brides and grooms who have a love of baking as a hobby. Similarly, close relatives often consider offering to bake a couple’s cake as their way of participating in and helping with the wedding day. So is it a good or bad idea to bake your own wedding cake, or bake for a friend or family member?
Pouja (verified owner) –
The vegan ebook is just unbelievable. I have tried some of the cake they came out perfectly and with beautiful textures and crumbs and of course the taste so so delicious and yummy. I definitely recommended .
Suzanne Brady (verified owner) –
Thank you so much Pouja! I am so glad you liked the taste and texture of the cakes from the recipes. This was so important for vegan cakes, I wanted them to be delicious! Enjoy baking through the rest of the recipes!
Absolutely gorgeous recipes, easy to follow instructions and beautiful pictures. The chocolate cake with whipped ganache is my new go to!
Suzanne Brady (verified owner) –
Thank you so much Sarah and delighted you are enjoying the book!